Don't cry for me Argentina!

Bookmark and Share

I've been waiting for the opportunity to head back down to Argentina, this time I got to do it with an amazing group of people: Claw, Zink, Bourden, Sorge, Lacondeguy and the crew from Freeride Entertainment.  Quite different than the usual entourage I am used to working with.  It's usually me, a photog and video guy going off on our own expedition, but this time around we were in search of some serious big mountain lines.  Our goal was to find lines that were never before seen let alone ridden.  No trails, no pre built stunts, no courses, just raw open faces that would represent what true freeriding was all about.  We were amazed at what we found...

You don't normally go on bike trips looking for first descents down mountains like you would on the coast of BC or Alaska, but that's what we did on this trip, and we hit the mother load.  I wish I could show you all more of what went down but the images, story and video is just too good and I must keep you in suspense until we figure out what will be done with it all.  "Sick Shit" is what I can assure you all of. 

Enjoy these images for now:

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment